View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 02:45 AM   #2467
mvb
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool tour questions / discussion (merged)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinDieselFiesta View Post
have you put any thought into what it takes from the band and the off stage crew to put together the show you see today?? the main reason they can't randomly throw in a new song to the set is because of a) maynard's voice (check the tool page news section) and b) the amazing stage show that you get to see. there is so much more to tool's live show that you're not taking in to consideration that determines the set list. don't be a fucking ass and say they don't care about the fans because they definetly do. LOOK AT THE FUCKING AMAZING STAGE SHOW YOUR GETTING.. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT?? i sure as hell haven't... throwing in the songs you listed without weeks and weeks of proper preperation would destroy the effect of the live show. and i guaruntee you we won't be hearing triad ever again until the live dvd comes out.
Have you ever seen the show of the chemical brothers or daft punk? They're at least as good, if not better than the tool stage.
It's Tool thought that we all should get inspired by their music, how come we get so little music then?
Besides that the whole show is operated by computers, automatically or with a push of a button. Not much effort to do a change in that. And isn't life not all about taking risks?
I don't care if they don't play more other stuff. But they can do a couple, since they play pushit, flood, swamp song and the patient. Those were good shows, so why the hell won't they play it more frequent?
OFFLINE |