View Single Post
chiller's Avatar chiller
02-02-2016, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
They had inflatable mushrooms at the first show, or 2, and they stopped setting those up because of time issues.
I really liked those mushrooms. My friend that was visiting from Utah really loves mushrooms and I told him about seeing them the night before but they didn't bust them out the second night. He was tripping on acid but had brought some mushrooms as well. I guess acid would be a better public psychedelic than mushrooms. He really loves Primus and it was only his second Tool show. He had a blast but was kind of sad that nobody was standing up during Primus because he wanted to dance. Hard to sit down when you have groovy music! Tool of course blew his mind and the next day he told me that he will be listening to a lot more Tool.

Thanks Junior for all the hard work. Got to sit behind the soundboard for the first night in San Diego. That was the first time that I had that view and so happy I bought those tickets. No heads in front of me, no cell phones in front of my view, but beautiful screens and great sounding music. Cheers!
Old 02-02-2016, 08:15 PM   #3939
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 377
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
They had inflatable mushrooms at the first show, or 2, and they stopped setting those up because of time issues.
I really liked those mushrooms. My friend that was visiting from Utah really loves mushrooms and I told him about seeing them the night before but they didn't bust them out the second night. He was tripping on acid but had brought some mushrooms as well. I guess acid would be a better public psychedelic than mushrooms. He really loves Primus and it was only his second Tool show. He had a blast but was kind of sad that nobody was standing up during Primus because he wanted to dance. Hard to sit down when you have groovy music! Tool of course blew his mind and the next day he told me that he will be listening to a lot more Tool.

Thanks Junior for all the hard work. Got to sit behind the soundboard for the first night in San Diego. That was the first time that I had that view and so happy I bought those tickets. No heads in front of me, no cell phones in front of my view, but beautiful screens and great sounding music. Cheers!