View Single Post
queenoftears's Avatar queenoftears
06-22-2007, 03:03 PM

It's taken me a week to gain energy to even post about the show at Bonnaroo. Bonnaroo changed my life and Tool at Bonnaroo just made my life a little better. This show was my 7th time seeing Tool and by far the best. Dirty hippies and all! They sounded more on that night than any other time I've heard them. I don't know if I had such a good time just because I was seeing Tool, or if it was the vibes at the festival in general. Everyone was so eager to get to know each other, I met people from all over the WORLD, absolutely amazing. I was a little twipsy during the show but I remember all of the wonderfulness. Danny was off his ass good even more than usual. He is the best drummer in the f*n world, mark my words. Maynard sounded GREAT, his voice tends to go flat sometimes but not once at the 'roo. The fuckin patchouli comment got me laughing/ahem reallllllly hard and I knew from that moment it would be stellar. I traveled on a Greyhound bus, alone, for 23 hours and walked 6 miles to find my friend's campsite dragging my luggage on gravel, but the funny part is, I had a smile on my face the whole time. I knew within 24 hours I'd be seeing my favorite band of all time, and that was all that mattered. The rest of Bonnaroo was just an added bonus, lots, LOTS of good music, lots of good people, LOTS of gooooood pot (among other things), good times.
Would not change any of it for the world, except the Dustaroo, shit! Still coughing the 'roo out of my lungs.

Thank you Tool, Thank you Bonnaroo, my life is one step closer to total enlightenment.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:03 PM   #56
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2007/06/15 - Manchester, TN - Bonnaroo Festival

It's taken me a week to gain energy to even post about the show at Bonnaroo. Bonnaroo changed my life and Tool at Bonnaroo just made my life a little better. This show was my 7th time seeing Tool and by far the best. Dirty hippies and all! They sounded more on that night than any other time I've heard them. I don't know if I had such a good time just because I was seeing Tool, or if it was the vibes at the festival in general. Everyone was so eager to get to know each other, I met people from all over the WORLD, absolutely amazing. I was a little twipsy during the show but I remember all of the wonderfulness. Danny was off his ass good even more than usual. He is the best drummer in the f*n world, mark my words. Maynard sounded GREAT, his voice tends to go flat sometimes but not once at the 'roo. The fuckin patchouli comment got me laughing/ahem reallllllly hard and I knew from that moment it would be stellar. I traveled on a Greyhound bus, alone, for 23 hours and walked 6 miles to find my friend's campsite dragging my luggage on gravel, but the funny part is, I had a smile on my face the whole time. I knew within 24 hours I'd be seeing my favorite band of all time, and that was all that mattered. The rest of Bonnaroo was just an added bonus, lots, LOTS of good music, lots of good people, LOTS of gooooood pot (among other things), good times.
Would not change any of it for the world, except the Dustaroo, shit! Still coughing the 'roo out of my lungs.

Thank you Tool, Thank you Bonnaroo, my life is one step closer to total enlightenment.