View Single Post
phr34k
07-27-2009, 09:40 PM

Had a great time tonight. Band was on point as usual. Sound in the arena was crap as it has always been for every band ive seen there, so honestly you cant really blame the guys at all. over all for me it was probably a 7 out of 10 on my scale. I had the honor of taking my buddy to his first show, and i sat beside a husband and wife from pretty close to where im from that were also hearing TOOL for the first time, and it was great to get to see the reactions from them as the show progressed.
Could the show have been better?....Yes...Could they have played more/longer? ....DUH! Did i have a good time?....FUCK YES, and i will go back to every show they play til theyre done :) Highlight of the night for me..... my buddies girl got Justin's copy of the setlist.....Lucky bitch :)
Old 07-27-2009, 09:40 PM   #11
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

Had a great time tonight. Band was on point as usual. Sound in the arena was crap as it has always been for every band ive seen there, so honestly you cant really blame the guys at all. over all for me it was probably a 7 out of 10 on my scale. I had the honor of taking my buddy to his first show, and i sat beside a husband and wife from pretty close to where im from that were also hearing TOOL for the first time, and it was great to get to see the reactions from them as the show progressed.
Could the show have been better?....Yes...Could they have played more/longer? ....DUH! Did i have a good time?....FUCK YES, and i will go back to every show they play til theyre done :) Highlight of the night for me..... my buddies girl got Justin's copy of the setlist.....Lucky bitch :)
OFFLINE |