View Single Post
cadgear
07-27-2009, 08:27 PM

Excellent concert, I had an absolute blast. A few hiccups with the band, but mondegreen and kanaduh covered all the major points. I'd like to add my frustration with Georgia crowds, this is why I don't go to many concerts in the state. Aside from the usual redneck asswipes trying their best to ruin anything anyone tries to do (because they don't know how to do it on their own, of course), I lost track of how many people I watched fall asleep in the seats.

Tweak Bird, the opening band, wasn't absolutely terrible, unlike Tomahawk (2002). Wasn't the greatest, but it had you nodding your head and or tapping your foot. Crowds seemed to enjoy it, I didn't mind one bit. Could barely understand the lyrics, though.

Overall, an excellent show. The entire experience gets a 10 in my book, as is usual for Tool.

Last edited by cadgear; 07-27-2009 at 08:32 PM..
Old 07-27-2009, 08:27 PM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

Excellent concert, I had an absolute blast. A few hiccups with the band, but mondegreen and kanaduh covered all the major points. I'd like to add my frustration with Georgia crowds, this is why I don't go to many concerts in the state. Aside from the usual redneck asswipes trying their best to ruin anything anyone tries to do (because they don't know how to do it on their own, of course), I lost track of how many people I watched fall asleep in the seats.

Tweak Bird, the opening band, wasn't absolutely terrible, unlike Tomahawk (2002). Wasn't the greatest, but it had you nodding your head and or tapping your foot. Crowds seemed to enjoy it, I didn't mind one bit. Could barely understand the lyrics, though.

Overall, an excellent show. The entire experience gets a 10 in my book, as is usual for Tool.

Last edited by cadgear; 07-27-2009 at 08:32 PM..
OFFLINE |