View Single Post
HarryCvrJR
07-27-2009, 07:51 PM

How can I rate TOOL anything but a 10!? I'm not sure, however, that they did a good sound check at the Gwinnett Center before the show, or maybe that's just how the Gwinnett center sounds, but I could not hear a word that M said. The rest of the band sounded great, but where were the lyrics? Last time I saw them at Bonnaroo 2007. That was a life changing show, the lyrics were clear, the lasers and lights were constant and killer, the videos were massive, it was this show times ten. With that said, I will still never miss a Tool show that comes within 300 miles of where ever I live. I think also if I have a chance to see them outdoors again within 900 miles I'll go too. Lollapalooza.....? here we come!
Old 07-27-2009, 07:51 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

How can I rate TOOL anything but a 10!? I'm not sure, however, that they did a good sound check at the Gwinnett Center before the show, or maybe that's just how the Gwinnett center sounds, but I could not hear a word that M said. The rest of the band sounded great, but where were the lyrics? Last time I saw them at Bonnaroo 2007. That was a life changing show, the lyrics were clear, the lasers and lights were constant and killer, the videos were massive, it was this show times ten. With that said, I will still never miss a Tool show that comes within 300 miles of where ever I live. I think also if I have a chance to see them outdoors again within 900 miles I'll go too. Lollapalooza.....? here we come!
OFFLINE |