View Single Post
useful_idiot
05-06-2007, 12:08 PM

TOOL
panorama: 5 screens, the guys, and many trippy lights
the meat: these guys from tool are amazing! so incredible. the extensions to schism and 46 & 2 made you wish that someone recorded it. maynard threw in effects to his voice on certain parts that were just so tasteful. "danny carey is a machine"

(i actually said this and i got some guy kicked out... i got his attention by making my metaphor. he was excitied... first tool show ever... so i offer him a hit of this roach... as he is passing it back to me he gets busted... should i have said something? i just finished sneaking in to the floor crowd, do i really wanna leave? im sorry to that individual)

well danny carey is a machine. that drum solo he started doing where maynard pretended to warm up his hands was impeccable. seriously, i hope i wasnt the only one mesmerized. adam jones looked so awesome with his les paul. and well justin.. i saw him sporadically because of dude's heads rockin out.. well i was rockin out too... god damm good show.

did i mention TOOL kicks ass?
cheers!
Old 05-06-2007, 12:08 PM   #10
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/05 - Las Cruces, NM - Pan American Center

TOOL
panorama: 5 screens, the guys, and many trippy lights
the meat: these guys from tool are amazing! so incredible. the extensions to schism and 46 & 2 made you wish that someone recorded it. maynard threw in effects to his voice on certain parts that were just so tasteful. "danny carey is a machine"

(i actually said this and i got some guy kicked out... i got his attention by making my metaphor. he was excitied... first tool show ever... so i offer him a hit of this roach... as he is passing it back to me he gets busted... should i have said something? i just finished sneaking in to the floor crowd, do i really wanna leave? im sorry to that individual)

well danny carey is a machine. that drum solo he started doing where maynard pretended to warm up his hands was impeccable. seriously, i hope i wasnt the only one mesmerized. adam jones looked so awesome with his les paul. and well justin.. i saw him sporadically because of dude's heads rockin out.. well i was rockin out too... god damm good show.

did i mention TOOL kicks ass?
cheers!
OFFLINE |