View Single Post
One Dark Flame's Avatar One Dark Flame
03-19-2009, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apachana View Post
If you lookat the wholeness of this thread... I find the lot of it important to me: the over-analyzing and the trolling and the confidants etc.
For the trolling gives the over-analyzer the fire to continue.
And the analyst gives the troll a cheap thrill of adrenalin.

And all in all it makes for a great story of opposition. Which is exactly what life is about.
Looking at life objectively - it is totally void of meaning without stories we spin together.
Now we could classify phenomena into higher and lower relevances based upon all sorts of criteria, like losers/winner or insight/stupidity. But from a phenomenologists view, it's all just information.
I don't care whether or not the information is about a little beetle crossing a patch of dirt - or of the greatest artist's future unveiled visions of art - all I care about is the fact of "will this be enjoyable for me to perceive"

I'm all about the storyline. And certainly this thread has been most enjoyable :D Imight even call it an artistic happening.
thanks dudes.
WOW! That was a pretty damn amazing post!
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
Old 03-19-2009, 10:34 AM   #149
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Bincount™: 362
Re: Newsletter Secret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apachana View Post
If you lookat the wholeness of this thread... I find the lot of it important to me: the over-analyzing and the trolling and the confidants etc.
For the trolling gives the over-analyzer the fire to continue.
And the analyst gives the troll a cheap thrill of adrenalin.

And all in all it makes for a great story of opposition. Which is exactly what life is about.
Looking at life objectively - it is totally void of meaning without stories we spin together.
Now we could classify phenomena into higher and lower relevances based upon all sorts of criteria, like losers/winner or insight/stupidity. But from a phenomenologists view, it's all just information.
I don't care whether or not the information is about a little beetle crossing a patch of dirt - or of the greatest artist's future unveiled visions of art - all I care about is the fact of "will this be enjoyable for me to perceive"

I'm all about the storyline. And certainly this thread has been most enjoyable :D Imight even call it an artistic happening.
thanks dudes.
WOW! That was a pretty damn amazing post!
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote