View Single Post
Kody27
03-16-2009, 10:45 PM

There's so much shit to reply and I'm higher than a bat's pussy. I could link you to threads where all you talk about is your accomplishments and how you came from nothing and worked your way to where you are now, you've waved your virtual dick around so much with no one having asked you either, and I was talking to yas3r about the occult knowledge/regular knowledge ratio business not you, none of that post was about you, maybe some of it was, the point is, I'm gonna fight you to the death, online, because I have to, not because you deserve it, because I'm the hero Gotham needs.
:::rides away on bat-bike:::
Old 03-16-2009, 10:45 PM   #134
On Probation

Bincount™: 7
Re: Newsletter Secret.

There's so much shit to reply and I'm higher than a bat's pussy. I could link you to threads where all you talk about is your accomplishments and how you came from nothing and worked your way to where you are now, you've waved your virtual dick around so much with no one having asked you either, and I was talking to yas3r about the occult knowledge/regular knowledge ratio business not you, none of that post was about you, maybe some of it was, the point is, I'm gonna fight you to the death, online, because I have to, not because you deserve it, because I'm the hero Gotham needs.
:::rides away on bat-bike:::
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote