View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 11:11 PM   #11
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: why are so many e-mails banned before registering?

I'm so glad I'm not the only person that wasn't banned. I've been trying to become a member on here for 5 years now..and have sent numberous emails to [email protected] I thought this might be some sick joke...noreply@toolnavy and I never got a reply...hmmm. There should definetly be some kind of block to keep people from generating ads on here..but blocking all the mainstream email accounts is a little to much in my opinion. Seriously..5 yrs before I signed up for a new email account. I don't like having to have 3 different email accounts just so I can talk on a website. There should also be some type of better contact address to get in touch with the admins. I would've sent them a letter or even made a phone call about it. Maybe they could have some type of security like toolband has ...when you send them an email you get anothe email saying you're message hasn't been sent and you have to click on a link for it to process it. Hopefully no one else has suffered as much as I have trying to get into this forum.