View Single Post
Old 03-15-2003, 11:49 PM   #16
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
i think that lateralus is about life itself today. to the fact that what we feel, isn't real. "overthinking, over analizing, seperates the body from the mind" to me that means, if you really think about something....and really study it....you'll be engrossed by it. and i heard somewhere that lateralus is a muscle in the back of your leg, and if you didn't have it....you wouldn't be able to stand.....kinda interestin, huh? its like the lyrics to lateralus the song, plus the lyrics to parabol, and porabola. in this CD there are alot of songs about different emotions. like "the grudge" that talks about rules and restrictions. the song "the patient" that talks about waitin it out, even though its tuough. the song "schizm" which talkes about love. and the song "Ticks and Leeches" talks about back stabbers. to me, i think the CD and its songs are about different feelings, and how with out them we are nothing. hince "lateralus" the muscle thing. so its like without these feelings, we wouldn't be alive....
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote