View Single Post
46_&_2
07-16-2007, 06:15 PM

This was my 2nd Tool show. The first was in Manchester, NH. I stood next to this lady who was with her kid, but he never showed up. So I'm thinking she was by herself, but felt out of place...who knows.

The setlist wasthe same as previous shows minus Pushit, which I was hoping they would play. Flood was good though.

Maynard talked more this time versus Manchester, which was cool.

I thought the extened versions of Laterlus, Schism and Stinkfist was fantastic.

I personally thought 46 & 2 was the best song of the night but hey, I'm biased! :-)

Yeah, Red Bull sucks if it doesn't have vodka in it and the toilet paper joke was funny, the kid from BB was able to recover just fine, although it looked like he didn't like it.

I thought the Maynard was a little fast on the lyrics for Rosetta Stoned. I would have liked The Pot and Aenima but they will give us and we will take the setlist the play.

Peace out!
Old 07-16-2007, 06:15 PM   #29
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/13 - Portland, ME - Cumberland Civic Center

This was my 2nd Tool show. The first was in Manchester, NH. I stood next to this lady who was with her kid, but he never showed up. So I'm thinking she was by herself, but felt out of place...who knows.

The setlist wasthe same as previous shows minus Pushit, which I was hoping they would play. Flood was good though.

Maynard talked more this time versus Manchester, which was cool.

I thought the extened versions of Laterlus, Schism and Stinkfist was fantastic.

I personally thought 46 & 2 was the best song of the night but hey, I'm biased! :-)

Yeah, Red Bull sucks if it doesn't have vodka in it and the toilet paper joke was funny, the kid from BB was able to recover just fine, although it looked like he didn't like it.

I thought the Maynard was a little fast on the lyrics for Rosetta Stoned. I would have liked The Pot and Aenima but they will give us and we will take the setlist the play.

Peace out!
OFFLINE |