View Single Post
TheFryGuy98
07-16-2007, 12:25 PM

Sickness!!! I have seen TOOL more than a dozen times and this one was definetly one of the best! The band seemed to have fun playing with one another. Loved how Maynard came out in an orange hunting shirt that he bought at a truck stop on the way up! The crowd was mostly on their feet, the setlist was almost perfect, the screen visuals were mind tapping, and the stage lights are priceless. I have no complaints, only praise that that finally are playing stuff off Undertow. I loved FLOOD, best release of my life! Definetly the best Rosetta Stoned I have ever heard live before, good thing I remembered my eye glasses this time!!! Cheers to all that were at this show, my life wouldnt be the same without it! Thought the tickets price hike sucked, but it was money well spent! I would do it over and over and over again in a heartbeat!
Old 07-16-2007, 12:25 PM   #27
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/13 - Portland, ME - Cumberland Civic Center

Sickness!!! I have seen TOOL more than a dozen times and this one was definetly one of the best! The band seemed to have fun playing with one another. Loved how Maynard came out in an orange hunting shirt that he bought at a truck stop on the way up! The crowd was mostly on their feet, the setlist was almost perfect, the screen visuals were mind tapping, and the stage lights are priceless. I have no complaints, only praise that that finally are playing stuff off Undertow. I loved FLOOD, best release of my life! Definetly the best Rosetta Stoned I have ever heard live before, good thing I remembered my eye glasses this time!!! Cheers to all that were at this show, my life wouldnt be the same without it! Thought the tickets price hike sucked, but it was money well spent! I would do it over and over and over again in a heartbeat!
OFFLINE |