View Single Post
CBJB
07-15-2007, 07:49 PM

Another great show, hearing these guys live is such an experience. 2 nights in a row is just nuts for me,(mansfield/portland) I have had a great weekend to say the least.

As far as the complaining about some of the hiccups through the night, give me a break. They give us 2 hours of entertainment and all you can write about is the few mistakes you heard?
C'mon?
For me the confusion/mistakes through the night were easy to overlook, and did nothing but contribute to the greatness of their performance. As hard as it may be for some of you to believe, they are still human.......
so.....
Piss off!!
Old 07-15-2007, 07:49 PM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/13 - Portland, ME - Cumberland Civic Center

Another great show, hearing these guys live is such an experience. 2 nights in a row is just nuts for me,(mansfield/portland) I have had a great weekend to say the least.

As far as the complaining about some of the hiccups through the night, give me a break. They give us 2 hours of entertainment and all you can write about is the few mistakes you heard?
C'mon?
For me the confusion/mistakes through the night were easy to overlook, and did nothing but contribute to the greatness of their performance. As hard as it may be for some of you to believe, they are still human.......
so.....
Piss off!!
OFFLINE |