View Single Post
micky72
07-15-2007, 02:07 PM

This was my first show and It totally blew my mind.When they did Wings For Marie (Pt 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2) it was the most magical thing I have ever been a part of in a concert.The lasers where phenominal and it felt like we where in a ufo lol.The drum solo was wild the drummer from big business did really good for such a small drum kit.But I will most definately see them again if I get a chance to.I got to trade my seat ticket for a floor ticket and I was right up front watching until i got a little bit back into the mosh pit it was a blast.VEry much fun thanks tool.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:07 PM   #20
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/13 - Portland, ME - Cumberland Civic Center

This was my first show and It totally blew my mind.When they did Wings For Marie (Pt 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2) it was the most magical thing I have ever been a part of in a concert.The lasers where phenominal and it felt like we where in a ufo lol.The drum solo was wild the drummer from big business did really good for such a small drum kit.But I will most definately see them again if I get a chance to.I got to trade my seat ticket for a floor ticket and I was right up front watching until i got a little bit back into the mosh pit it was a blast.VEry much fun thanks tool.
OFFLINE |