View Single Post
aftrdark
07-15-2007, 05:30 AM

Indeed a great show last night... here's for all of you who think a 1 year+ tour should all be about improv and changing setlits etc...

Have you actually paid attention to all the visuals ? all the arrangements ?

You think this could be changed every night just to please the ppl who feel like traveling the country with them ?
I don't think so..

The person that reads the reviews to the shows and is ever so anxious to see them live after holding on their ticket for months wants that show !
After all, all you whiners and wankers have chosen to buy tickets to 2-3,5 shows, nobody twisted your arm !

That was my 2 cents..

Have respect for true artists.
Old 07-15-2007, 05:30 AM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/13 - Portland, ME - Cumberland Civic Center

Indeed a great show last night... here's for all of you who think a 1 year+ tour should all be about improv and changing setlits etc...

Have you actually paid attention to all the visuals ? all the arrangements ?

You think this could be changed every night just to please the ppl who feel like traveling the country with them ?
I don't think so..

The person that reads the reviews to the shows and is ever so anxious to see them live after holding on their ticket for months wants that show !
After all, all you whiners and wankers have chosen to buy tickets to 2-3,5 shows, nobody twisted your arm !

That was my 2 cents..

Have respect for true artists.
OFFLINE |