View Single Post
Geek4gurl
08-06-2009, 04:44 PM

This is the second time i saw tool... first time was Edgefest in barrie is 2001

Saw perfect circle in 2000 in ottawa..

and now kingston - 2009 ;)

Have to agree with the rest of the posters.. floor was full of super tall guys and idiot moshers kids who were just looking to cause damage... at 90$ a ticket.. not sure why they so wanted to slide there ridiculously sweaty bodies all over each other... Where oh where.. was the air flow?!?!

I really appreciate the nice tall guys on the right side floor who saved me from the moshers ... even if it caused me to step on their toes! (sorry broken foot guy! ;) )

I really wished they had played sober... and played a bit longer ... also would have been nice to have a bit more in the set design for a 90$ ticket... but... very impressed.. and way better than anything i had seen previously...
Old 08-06-2009, 04:44 PM   #18
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.04.09 - Kingston, ON @ K Rock Center

This is the second time i saw tool... first time was Edgefest in barrie is 2001

Saw perfect circle in 2000 in ottawa..

and now kingston - 2009 ;)

Have to agree with the rest of the posters.. floor was full of super tall guys and idiot moshers kids who were just looking to cause damage... at 90$ a ticket.. not sure why they so wanted to slide there ridiculously sweaty bodies all over each other... Where oh where.. was the air flow?!?!

I really appreciate the nice tall guys on the right side floor who saved me from the moshers ... even if it caused me to step on their toes! (sorry broken foot guy! ;) )

I really wished they had played sober... and played a bit longer ... also would have been nice to have a bit more in the set design for a 90$ ticket... but... very impressed.. and way better than anything i had seen previously...
OFFLINE |