View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 01:20 PM   #3
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217
Re: The track might be a type of blueprint....

i think it's related to every 'hidden' / final track of a tool album ...the gaping lotus experience, disgustipated, viginti tres, and ...well i guess that's it (lamc? idk). or the final scene to most tool videos, in which there's a godhead level of being/understanding, where the two polar hemispheres of brain lateral-ization comes together, into a whole mind, next level consciousness awareness. the veil has been lifted. as mckenna puts it "redeeming spirit from matter" or completion of "the work of redeeming the self from the contaminated dross of the traumatized and damaged psyche that we each inherit from our passage through the parental shit pile".

the 13th track indicates the 13th step / chakra, but represents a perspective of a new heart. a softening of old armour, shedding the old form, into a new skin, rebirthing of a new being. the guy running about therefore represents an egoless / more-harmonic understanding of what's going on in a world of utter disharmony (referred to as area 51... not the famed secret base mind you, but as if everything on this plane of disharmonic/44&2 conscious understanding ...is area 51).

"i, i don't have a whole lot of time. um, ok, i'm a former employee of area 51. i, i was let go (see: the grudge) on a medical discharge about a week ago and, and... [chokes] i've kind of been running across the country. damn, i don't know where to start, they're, they're gonna, um, they'll triangulate on this position really soon.

ok, um, um, ok, what we're thinking of as, as aliens, they're extradimensional beings, that, an earlier precursor of the, um, space program they made contact with. they are not what they claim to be. uh, they've infiltrated a, a lot of aspects of, of, of the military establishment, particularly the area 51.

the disasters that are coming, they, the military, i'm sorry, the government knows about them. and there's a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving the population to now. they are not! they want those major population centers wiped out so that the few that are left will be more easily controllable."

the last bit of dialog is crucial. compare "and there's a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving the population to now. they are not!" with eulogy's "standing above the crowd, he had a voice that was strong and loud ...ranting and pointing his finger at everything but his heart". essentially, the military, i'm sorry, the government represents disharmony, polarity... black or white. divide and conquer. which is bullshit... and shallow. tool encourages the opposite ...a sense of unity, and depth. let go of the edges of "things", watch "things" ("parts" of me) die, and learn to swim "this ocean of chaos", etc.

from salival's live third eye's timothy leary intro: "think for yourself. question authority. throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. to think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself. think for yourself. question authority."

coming back to faaip de oiad ...i believe "population centers" refers to 46&2 christ (unity/harmonic) consciousness = vulnerable, questioning, doubting, unconditional, "a passionate spirit, uncompromised, boundless and open" (wings for marie) ...ego crucified, "and you will come to find, we are all one mind" (reflection)

from terence mckenna's "empowering hope in dark times" lecture: "this is the peacock’s tail and in alchemy, this was thought to precede the final whitening. this is the passage into the pure, and the goal really. rather than see the present world as exclusively a veil of tears and a black prison - none of these metaphors are mutually exclusive - the great strength of alchemical ...[is that] the alchemist had the wisdom to see that everything occurs in the presence of it’s opposite. it’s not either-or, it’s BOTH-AND! they called this the coincidentia oppositorum. this is the coincidence of opposites, the union of opposites."

then we have mjk's biography, entitled "a perfect union of contrary things" (or 'coincidentia oppositorum').

as for the static, it is said to indicate the 'cosmic microwave background' or 'afterglow of the big bang' itself. coupled with danny carey's solo, i'm reminded of the idea (and documentary of the same name) that "the heart is a drum machine". so again, imo ...track 13, faaip de oiad ...is an ode to being connected with the pulsating eternally open (omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, without judgement) HEART(center) of the cosmos "a message of hope for those who choose to hear it, and a warning for those who do not" (rosetta stoned)

but idk. iwk. idk. iwk. ;)