Thread: visualization
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 01:17 AM   #20
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 483
Re: visualization

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anirak View Post
This was unnecessary. This might be a legitimate argument if there were actually bundles of these types of posts in this forum, but there isn't. Want to know how many threads have been made about this song in the past month? One; this one. If you don't like the discussion, I don't understand why you can't just leave it alone. Did you click this forum to make sure that there were no discussions going on? Who cares if he wants to compare what visions meditation on this song has revealed? Why do you feel the need to either (1) put others down or (2) make yourself look funny and cool (whichever happens to be the primary motivating factor)?
leefnaspleef put it pretty well actually, nice touch leef. but seriously, to answer you questions...

like i already said, i am sick of people asking other people if they have the same visualizations, meditations, dreams or whatever the fuck as other people. your right, there is not bundles of these, yet there is still too many.

(Q)-why put others down
(A)-i am not putting down the person as much as i am putting down the general nature of these type posts.

(Q)-make youself look funny and cool
(A)-i felt that using this humorous, exagerated comparison would help people see how rediculous his OP was, besides making me look funny and cool
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote