Thread: visualization
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 06:09 AM   #14
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 0
Re: visualization

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralareallofus View Post
Just becuase i dont post meaningless posts like you to boost up your level of obnoxiousness doesnt mean that I havent been reading the posts on this site for a while. But I am glad that i discovered who the official badass is on this website. After all, you have shown how much of a cool guy you are by bashing every post i have had on this site. Congratulations, you reflect exactly what Tool encourages; egocentrism, ignorance, and closed mind. I only hope that by the time I am 30 i can be at my computer belittleing the ideas of anyone who is new to this website.
All posts are meaningful, to someone. I know what you're going through. I did much more reading in my infancy here, but am I really obnoxious and is anyone really a "badass" on here? What exactly constitutes being a "badass" on a message board? I guess that would be subjective to each persons opinion, similar to my "obnoxiousness". I wasn't bashing you, just offering opinions, poking a little fun, and asking some questions, but its cool that you think I'm cool, I guess...

I think Tool encourages the opposite (i know you were being sarcastic silly willy) and for the most part, so do I. It's obvious through your negativity and bashing me, that you made an attempt at some intellectually stimulating and enlightened conversation. As soon as someone (me) started questioning your output (question authority, thinking for myself), you broke down and resorted to the very things you are accusing me of. Not very Toolish of you...

Last edited by gjamison27; 06-20-2008 at 06:11 AM.. Reason: grammar
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote