5. Schism
6. Lost Keys
7. Rosetta Stoned
8. Wings Pt 1
9. Wings Pt 2
10. Lateralus
11. Vicarious
12. Aenima

Another fucking amazing TOOL show!! Same setlist as previous. This was my 2nd. one on this tour, and 2nd. one this week. Fucking incredible! I got to see them on October 2nd in Wilkes-Barre. That was a pretty awesome show but the sound was distorted from where we were at. I thought we had great seats, good view and all but the sound sucked. I was disappointed Maynard wasn't more talkative at Wilkes-Barre but it was great to hear him talk more here.

Thanks to Gary he hooked us up with some awesome seats for this show in section 215, row 12. It was definitely the best view i have ever gotten, better than Wilkes-Barre. Perfect side view of everybody. Adam first, then Maynard, Danny, & Justin on the far end. It was incredible to get to see them at this angle and my eye was on Danny most of the night. He blew me away.

Event Staff were a bunch of pricks. We kept constantly seeing flashlights being shined up towards us and then every time they walked up to tell someone to put their cigarettes out, they would walk back down and as soon as they got to the bottom someone else would light up and they would be right back up as soon as they got to the bottom....that was pretty frustrating. Someone else got pissed and flicked their cigarette at the dude when we was on his way back down, that was hilarious. What a douchebag, he didn't even notice it.

Other than that, great show, awesome light show and all. This has to be my favorite TOOL show ever now. Great seats, excellent sound quality from where we were at, and i liked how the arena had the screens at all 4 corners too for the visuals.

46&2 is probably my favorite out of the selection because Danny just is fucking incredible. Also Lateralus, The Pot, Aenima, & Wings 1 & 2 are all favorites of mine as well. Excellent show, can't wait to catch it again in the Spring!
OFFLINE |