View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 01:48 PM   #81
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 174
Re: 2006/09/23 - Toronto, ON - Molson Amphitheatre

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereandthere View Post
Um, sure, ok...its just in my books, a GLARING fuckup at the end of a song that up until that point had been absolutely amazing, IS a bad thing...by your logic that live music is about "fuck ups and all" then a band who fucks up a lot is truly awesome as long as they play with passion. I pointed out that Adam fucked up a few times and it diminished the quality of the concert slightly for me...and someone called me an asshole...so its fine to fuck up, but it makes the song worse...don't see how you can argue with that.

Perfect musicianship combined with passionate writing is what makes great art...so that rules out Malmsteen.

And yes, I have messed up guitar solos, many times, and every time I did it made the song worse.
dude, why dont you go wash your pussy? seriously.

some people get kind of caught in the whole concert experience with the art of the environment and the overall sound that maybe a few riffs is something we didnt notice. you arent a cuntbag for caring, thats up to you, but people are entitled to think you sound a bit Comic-Book-Guyish for caring about the minor details.
OFFLINE |