View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 12:16 PM   #62
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/14 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center

I was on the floor (left section, row U) and I'm wondering what show you guys were at that you said the security guards were cool. They were complete dickheads in the "pit". Having seats on the floor was a very bad idea, I don't understand why they did that. I went to AAC last August for system of a down and mars volta, and they just checked your wrist band before you entered the floor; there were concert pigs EVERYWHERE checking EVERYONE'S tickets constantly last night. It was ridiculous.

But enough of the bitching. This show was INCREDIBLE.

Wings/10,000 Days was amazing. I couldn't believe they played it.

Lateralus was badass as well.

But I was one of the guys that rushed the stage during Aenima, and that seriously made my fucking night. I have no voice left, and I don't care. It was so awesome being so close to the band like that.

I was the redheaded guy in the hat like ten feet from Adam if anyone remembers.

When they were tossing shit out into the audience, Danny gave Adam one of the drum heads, and Adam told the security guard to give it to this little kid that was at the front. I thought that was really cool.

And then Adam held out his guitar like he was going to toss it and some drunk guy was like "GIVE IT TO ME, OMG TOSS IT HERE ADAM".

"Gotta piss, gotta piss, gotta piss..."

Maynard is so fucking funny. His sense of humor is dry but hilarious.

All in all, this show was amazing. This was my second show (saw them july 23 2002 at ft worth convention center) and definitely the better experience, I think.
OFFLINE |