View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 06:36 AM   #27
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/22 - Detroit, MI - Palace of Auburn Hills

Quote:
Originally Posted by empee View Post
That stage was really, really cool. It was probably even better the higher up you were, that's nice if you have shitty seats. I thought the visuals were as good as they've ever been. When they kicked the lights on the curtain for Lateralus, that was totally badass.

I actually thought that more of the crowd was into Wings/10,000 Days than I had expected to be. I really dig that combo-song, was nice to hear it live.

Sat in 101, row C. Dude next to me was really cool and definitely as big a Tool fan as I am. Some guy in front of us looked to be in bad shape, heard it was his first Tool show, and he was passed out by Forty-Six & two, I think. Hope that guy's okay.

I think it was the first time I've seen Tool when I was totally sober, and I still get chills when I hear different parts of different songs they play.

I'm pretty sure Danny Carey is related to Jesus, Odin and the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
hey I was in 101 row B right in front of you, that guy was messed up. I was with the chick who was 9 months pregnant. That was my boys 2nd tool show! That was my first TOOl show totally sober too. I enjoyed the music more but could tolerate the drunk idiots less.
OFFLINE |