View Single Post
r6isnum1's Avatar r6isnum1
07-27-2009, 12:17 PM

This was my 11th show. Drove from Dallas and just barely made it to the venue about five minutes before Tool took the stage. The only part of the experience I was unhappy with were my seats. They had to be the worst seats I have ever had at a concert. For any other band I would have rathered of not gone at all. Luckily towards the end of the show I found some empty seats much closer as I ran to the bathroom and got a chance to jump in those.

The band played well. (imo).. I was a bit buzzed so I could be wrong. As far as I'm concered it was a great show.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:17 PM   #38
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.24.09 - San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center

This was my 11th show. Drove from Dallas and just barely made it to the venue about five minutes before Tool took the stage. The only part of the experience I was unhappy with were my seats. They had to be the worst seats I have ever had at a concert. For any other band I would have rathered of not gone at all. Luckily towards the end of the show I found some empty seats much closer as I ran to the bathroom and got a chance to jump in those.

The band played well. (imo).. I was a bit buzzed so I could be wrong. As far as I'm concered it was a great show.