View Single Post
cybergimp
07-26-2009, 12:10 AM

awesome show, seen them multiple times and they get better and better every year. i was aboout 3 people back from the rail - this was the closest ive ever been. my cousine drove to dallas this afternoon. he called me at 11:00 p.m. and said maynard was wearing a speedo instead of what looked like a leather get-up at the san antonio show. i read a lot of people wondering what he was saying and that the vocals were low, i heard everything, and he did improvise quite a few lyrics throughout the show. i remember him asking if anyone has heard any good michael jackson jokes latly? is there a time frame?" and also "thanks for coming out, scratch that, thanks for inviting us in!" he also said alot of stuff about picking up your clothes and underwear and putting them back on, cleaning up after yourself and looking out for your roomate. also that your mom is coming over and to clean the guest bedroom, clean up the dog shit and put away the bong." lol classic maynardisms. also when he introduced the tweakbird drummer he called him the runner up for the make a wsih foundation and to "let the drumsterbation begin," and at the dallas show he said let the drum fagoetry begin when they did the solo(s). the end.

oh yeah, no one saw justin throw this pick but me, i was the only person that actually bent down to pick it up.

edit> i was standing about three people back from the rail in between justin and danny.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7...nspickTOOL.jpg

Last edited by cybergimp; 07-26-2009 at 06:08 PM..
Old 07-26-2009, 12:10 AM   #29
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.24.09 - San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center

awesome show, seen them multiple times and they get better and better every year. i was aboout 3 people back from the rail - this was the closest ive ever been. my cousine drove to dallas this afternoon. he called me at 11:00 p.m. and said maynard was wearing a speedo instead of what looked like a leather get-up at the san antonio show. i read a lot of people wondering what he was saying and that the vocals were low, i heard everything, and he did improvise quite a few lyrics throughout the show. i remember him asking if anyone has heard any good michael jackson jokes latly? is there a time frame?" and also "thanks for coming out, scratch that, thanks for inviting us in!" he also said alot of stuff about picking up your clothes and underwear and putting them back on, cleaning up after yourself and looking out for your roomate. also that your mom is coming over and to clean the guest bedroom, clean up the dog shit and put away the bong." lol classic maynardisms. also when he introduced the tweakbird drummer he called him the runner up for the make a wsih foundation and to "let the drumsterbation begin," and at the dallas show he said let the drum fagoetry begin when they did the solo(s). the end.

oh yeah, no one saw justin throw this pick but me, i was the only person that actually bent down to pick it up.

edit> i was standing about three people back from the rail in between justin and danny.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7...nspickTOOL.jpg

Last edited by cybergimp; 07-26-2009 at 06:08 PM..
OFFLINE |