View Single Post
sexwithfurniture's Avatar sexwithfurniture
07-25-2009, 08:37 PM

As many times as I've seen them, honestly, I do not have the most musically discerning ear. Can't play an instrument blahblah for shit and can't nitpick. Everytime, they always sound fucking great, no matter the venue. I know, I guess I'm lame like that. I always walk away feeling blessed. This show, I fucking thought the BAND was so spot on. Most, if not all, of the complaints are about the vocals. I know it's the backbone and shit-it was awesome enough to me, but just as much as TOOL is nothing without Maynard, TOOL is nothing without Justin, Adam, and don't get me started on that fucking beast Danny. Justin was fucking amazing last night. Way too underrated/looked-over. Also, I think I'm one of the few that rarely focuses on the "visuals" my eyes are always fixated on the band. Am I? Be interesting to know. Nonetheless, kudos to the entire production team, they're a huge part of why there's not another band better live. By far.

Last edited by sexwithfurniture; 07-25-2009 at 08:40 PM..
Old 07-25-2009, 08:37 PM   #28
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.24.09 - San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center

As many times as I've seen them, honestly, I do not have the most musically discerning ear. Can't play an instrument blahblah for shit and can't nitpick. Everytime, they always sound fucking great, no matter the venue. I know, I guess I'm lame like that. I always walk away feeling blessed. This show, I fucking thought the BAND was so spot on. Most, if not all, of the complaints are about the vocals. I know it's the backbone and shit-it was awesome enough to me, but just as much as TOOL is nothing without Maynard, TOOL is nothing without Justin, Adam, and don't get me started on that fucking beast Danny. Justin was fucking amazing last night. Way too underrated/looked-over. Also, I think I'm one of the few that rarely focuses on the "visuals" my eyes are always fixated on the band. Am I? Be interesting to know. Nonetheless, kudos to the entire production team, they're a huge part of why there's not another band better live. By far.

Last edited by sexwithfurniture; 07-25-2009 at 08:40 PM..
OFFLINE |