View Single Post
withSpirit
07-25-2009, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATARI View Post
ahahahahahah what
I would suggest maybe taking a basic music class before you ridicule me. If you think anything on Opiate or Undertow is more technically sophisticated than the 10,000 Days compositions (except maybe the Pot...maybe), then you're musically illiterate. It's just an objective fact that any formally educated musician will attest to. There are people who like Tool because they're heavy, loud, aggressive, and (formerly) pretty much anti-establishment; and then there are those people who like Tool because they are virtuosos at their instruments, write complex arrangements, and are more musically intelligent than almost anyone on the planet. You are the first type, and I am the second.
Old 07-25-2009, 05:52 PM   #27
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.24.09 - San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATARI View Post
ahahahahahah what
I would suggest maybe taking a basic music class before you ridicule me. If you think anything on Opiate or Undertow is more technically sophisticated than the 10,000 Days compositions (except maybe the Pot...maybe), then you're musically illiterate. It's just an objective fact that any formally educated musician will attest to. There are people who like Tool because they're heavy, loud, aggressive, and (formerly) pretty much anti-establishment; and then there are those people who like Tool because they are virtuosos at their instruments, write complex arrangements, and are more musically intelligent than almost anyone on the planet. You are the first type, and I am the second.
OFFLINE |