View Single Post
spontaneous-combustion
07-25-2009, 12:14 PM

this was my first ever tool show!
it was the most amazing experience of my life, so i find it hard to imagine how good they must have been in the "good ol days" the veterins compared it to.
i was up on the balcony and must have gotten lucky because the acoustics were pretty damn good.
i noticed some problems but they were very minor and most likely the fault of a lazy tech.
kudos to the at&t center for setting up a quick getaway
roomates were pretty cool. i dident get pissed on, and they were down with herb.
i couldent understand what maynard was sayin when he talked between songs due to the crazy screaming in the audience.
the lazers blew my mind completely, along with the drums and every thing else.
good setlist, lateralus was amazing.
everything was amazing.
the next time they come to texas im gonna be there because an experience like this cant be missed
tool is one of the only current bands who put musicianship before all else. the songs have true meaning. no stupid love songs, they are very spiritual and deep.
see you all at the next show!
Old 07-25-2009, 12:14 PM   #25
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.24.09 - San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center

this was my first ever tool show!
it was the most amazing experience of my life, so i find it hard to imagine how good they must have been in the "good ol days" the veterins compared it to.
i was up on the balcony and must have gotten lucky because the acoustics were pretty damn good.
i noticed some problems but they were very minor and most likely the fault of a lazy tech.
kudos to the at&t center for setting up a quick getaway
roomates were pretty cool. i dident get pissed on, and they were down with herb.
i couldent understand what maynard was sayin when he talked between songs due to the crazy screaming in the audience.
the lazers blew my mind completely, along with the drums and every thing else.
good setlist, lateralus was amazing.
everything was amazing.
the next time they come to texas im gonna be there because an experience like this cant be missed
tool is one of the only current bands who put musicianship before all else. the songs have true meaning. no stupid love songs, they are very spiritual and deep.
see you all at the next show!