View Single Post
saturnrev
07-25-2009, 08:47 AM

Wow what an amazing show. 4th time seeing TOOL and although it was nearly the same setlist from 07, it never seems to get old. Maynard's vocals were nice and he was more talkative than i have ever seen. Danny was.....well what can i say hes a freaking beast. Adam was his usual self and Justin was into it as always. All n all the band sounded really good, this was the first time a have ever seen Aenema live so that was the highlight of my night. Thanks guys for amazing me once again. See ya'll tonight in Dallas.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:47 AM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.24.09 - San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center

Wow what an amazing show. 4th time seeing TOOL and although it was nearly the same setlist from 07, it never seems to get old. Maynard's vocals were nice and he was more talkative than i have ever seen. Danny was.....well what can i say hes a freaking beast. Adam was his usual self and Justin was into it as always. All n all the band sounded really good, this was the first time a have ever seen Aenema live so that was the highlight of my night. Thanks guys for amazing me once again. See ya'll tonight in Dallas.
OFFLINE |