View Single Post
1991texas
07-25-2009, 05:14 AM

Great show. I have been a tool fan since 1991 when my youngest son was born and he got to go to his first tool show and loved it. I did notice Maynard stayed dressed all night. I think it must have been the Texas heat that got to him. Since the first tool song I was exposed to was sober I would have liked that to have made the list but I guess that song is a classic and too old. A suprise was how fast we got out of the ATT center. I guess for 15 bucks to park they owe you that. One Maynard quote I think he said was when the second drummer joined the encore he was there from the make a wish foundation? Can anyone comment on that? Overall great show. I did see them a few years ago and it seemed like the screens were smaller now then they were or maybe the att center is just huge not sure. Vocal mix was a little low on some songs but still a great show.
Old 07-25-2009, 05:14 AM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.24.09 - San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center

Great show. I have been a tool fan since 1991 when my youngest son was born and he got to go to his first tool show and loved it. I did notice Maynard stayed dressed all night. I think it must have been the Texas heat that got to him. Since the first tool song I was exposed to was sober I would have liked that to have made the list but I guess that song is a classic and too old. A suprise was how fast we got out of the ATT center. I guess for 15 bucks to park they owe you that. One Maynard quote I think he said was when the second drummer joined the encore he was there from the make a wish foundation? Can anyone comment on that? Overall great show. I did see them a few years ago and it seemed like the screens were smaller now then they were or maybe the att center is just huge not sure. Vocal mix was a little low on some songs but still a great show.
OFFLINE |