View Single Post
s0me0nesmind1
07-24-2009, 11:34 PM

Before I get into Tool - Tweakbird - the opening band, really is a unique treat. The vocals, while unique, I found to be retarded at best. Maybe I'm just too used to Maynard. It's a good thing the instruments (specifically, drums) made up for it. It was definitely worth getting there early for.

Now on to Tool - I have to say I was 100% stunned by tonight's showing. Everything was spot on to my ear and Maynard was just as active as ever. No Lazyness that other people seem to report. I absolutely loved the show the whole way through. Maynardism's were....well...Maynardism's... You get used to the random shit he says after a while. What I found unique? Maynard didn't get half naked at any point during the show heh. Fully clothed with a button up and jeans from what I could see in Section 4.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:34 PM   #8
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.24.09 - San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center

Before I get into Tool - Tweakbird - the opening band, really is a unique treat. The vocals, while unique, I found to be retarded at best. Maybe I'm just too used to Maynard. It's a good thing the instruments (specifically, drums) made up for it. It was definitely worth getting there early for.

Now on to Tool - I have to say I was 100% stunned by tonight's showing. Everything was spot on to my ear and Maynard was just as active as ever. No Lazyness that other people seem to report. I absolutely loved the show the whole way through. Maynardism's were....well...Maynardism's... You get used to the random shit he says after a while. What I found unique? Maynard didn't get half naked at any point during the show heh. Fully clothed with a button up and jeans from what I could see in Section 4.
OFFLINE |