View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 07:06 PM   #99
On Probation

Bincount™: 68
Re: 2006/09/08 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithers View Post
Do you attend concerts on a regular basis? It would appear many of you rarely go to shows. Concert shirts by my estimation have been in the $35-50 range for the last 5...8...years. My t__l shirt from coachella cost 40.....

I wouldnt ever by a bootleg shirt, thats totally retarded, those people selling those shirts are just bottom feeders making a dime off the band.

I would have plopped down my hard earned $$$ for shirt but most the designs werent that interesting or were derivative of whats already out there. I didnt see the limited edition one......what did it look like?
Um, I go to normally five shows a month. I know what prices should be. A shirt from Ozzfest doesn't even go that much. That says enough about these prices.

Coachella rapes merch, that is a known fact.

Seriously, the shirt costs at the most $5 to make, and when in bulk it's cheaper than that. Adding $35-55 to the price is bullshit.

The limited edition one was white with a black drawing on it, done by some artist who thankfully has slipped my mind at this point. Someone else probably knows.
OFFLINE |