View Single Post
Eclipse3429
01-30-2012, 06:11 PM

I was blown away at this show sitting in Loge 6 Row 11. The visuals were awesome and the music was spot on and tight. Everyone who is complaining needs to understand how these guys are. Maynard usually does hang out in the shadows. Its how he has been for years. All the guys were in there special internal "Zen" place while they played to create the best music for the audience and use the powerful visuals to put on the show behind the music. It was truly an amazing experience and well worth the price in my book.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:11 PM   #52
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.28.2012 - Boston, MA @ TD Garden

I was blown away at this show sitting in Loge 6 Row 11. The visuals were awesome and the music was spot on and tight. Everyone who is complaining needs to understand how these guys are. Maynard usually does hang out in the shadows. Its how he has been for years. All the guys were in there special internal "Zen" place while they played to create the best music for the audience and use the powerful visuals to put on the show behind the music. It was truly an amazing experience and well worth the price in my book.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote