View Single Post
Smooth
01-29-2012, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathmetalhead767 View Post
Its a real shame that a band with as much talent as they have, they have released so few albums in 20 years and even when they play live they overcharge on what they deliver.
Agreed. I'm surprised that Maynard gets away with disrespecting his audience so flagrantly. It's like if Pink Floyd played the entire show behind the wall instead of mocking the bands contempt of the audience. If Tool If had billed last night as a pre-recorded laser show/video, it would have blown me away. As a supposedly live show, it came up way short.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:46 PM   #46
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.28.2012 - Boston, MA @ TD Garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathmetalhead767 View Post
Its a real shame that a band with as much talent as they have, they have released so few albums in 20 years and even when they play live they overcharge on what they deliver.
Agreed. I'm surprised that Maynard gets away with disrespecting his audience so flagrantly. It's like if Pink Floyd played the entire show behind the wall instead of mocking the bands contempt of the audience. If Tool If had billed last night as a pre-recorded laser show/video, it would have blown me away. As a supposedly live show, it came up way short.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote