View Single Post
MotherOfDefiance
01-22-2012, 01:14 AM

With my concert cherry freshly popped, I don't expect it could get any better than that.
Never in a million years did I think I would get to hear my favorit songs (the top most layer of them anyway) sung from the beautiful mouth of Maynard. Holy Mother of Goodness my life is complete. Although, and pretty much everyone will disagree with me, I don't really like smoke of cannibus being blown my way everytime I inhale. As if having allergies wasn't enough? Anyway, shirts acquired by my old drum major and chest still throbbing with the deep rythms of bass- tasty, tasty bass. :d Maynard and friends, your music is, as usual, beautiful.
Old 01-22-2012, 01:14 AM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.21.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Arena

With my concert cherry freshly popped, I don't expect it could get any better than that.
Never in a million years did I think I would get to hear my favorit songs (the top most layer of them anyway) sung from the beautiful mouth of Maynard. Holy Mother of Goodness my life is complete. Although, and pretty much everyone will disagree with me, I don't really like smoke of cannibus being blown my way everytime I inhale. As if having allergies wasn't enough? Anyway, shirts acquired by my old drum major and chest still throbbing with the deep rythms of bass- tasty, tasty bass. :d Maynard and friends, your music is, as usual, beautiful.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote