View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 01:43 AM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/08/22 - Vancouver, BC - General Motors Place

WOW!!! Just lost my Tool virginity. The show was awesome. Sound was good...even though my seat wasn't that great. I was on the aisle right next to the entrance, so there was this annoying light and people kept going by. Whatever though, it was Tool and I was finally there! The setlist was killer..same as Hawaii I believe, but every song was one I'd hoped they play. The stage, and lighting were cool, and the crowd was amazing of course (gotta love Van).

The before show highlight was definitely seeing Adam and Danny. We were walking past the busses on our way to our gate, and Adam literally brushed past me..I couldn't believe it. Then about 30 mins later we were standing near the gates where they go in, and Danny came riding out on a vintage BMW bike. Was hopin' to get a glimpse of Maynard and Justin too, maybe next time.

The only things (besides a different seat) that could have made it better is if they had played a little longer, and there wasn't assholes on the balcony throwing cups of coke over the edge ..grrrrr...

Last edited by jurie; 08-23-2006 at 01:47 AM..
OFFLINE |