View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 10:14 PM   #51
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/08/05 - San Diego, CA - Street Scene '06

I'll haveto say that my experience was fairly tame compared to those who got trampled.? WTF?? I was about 40yards back in the middle and had an incredible time. Right when I got to my spot and noticed a huge surge towards the front , right.. almost like a current that takes you and your stuck.. To the one guy who gave that very detailed account..Way to go..Thats what it felt like I guess-- a Funnel. What the hell was our Local News Team Nerds doing saying it was from the moshing.. These reporters must be total nerds and never have attended a concert.. People getting hurt because of moshing is kind of like the sun coming up..very predictable..

After checking out the previous set lists from earlier shows I thought they might pull out some "Third Eye" or how about even "Undertow"?? I love that song.. I love Tool and anything they play is rad.. I just hate to sound like a freakin Dead Head and be too critical of my favorite band. Anytime they play Stinkist and feel like I am havin a freakin orgasm..and Lateralus was the highligts of the night.. and of course Maynard made my Freakin night..

Can I get a Hallelujah? -Maynard
Hallelujah - Crowd
Can I get an Amen?-Maynard
Amen - Crowd
Can I get a Jesus Fucking Christ? Maynard
Allah is a fucking ***got - ME
OFFLINE |