View Single Post
Seven Deep's Avatar Seven Deep
03-16-2014, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaduh View Post
I made sure to pay attention to the “disco” ball device on top of the lighting rig and the sparkles/360 degree lighting for the entire venue was incredible!!! The entire venue and crowd felt like it was part of the visual experience, not just the stage. This is a new idea/visual for the 2014 tour they have never done before

Great reviews my man.

Not to get too nerdy here, but they used the disco ball on the Lateralus tour too. Specifically for the "red and yellow" parts of the verses in Lateralus. I remember it being hung over the FOH board in the arena shows and they'd aim two lasers all the way from the stage which would split into lighting for the entire building.
Old 03-16-2014, 04:55 PM   #7
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 2924
Re: March 6th - Portland

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaduh View Post
I made sure to pay attention to the “disco” ball device on top of the lighting rig and the sparkles/360 degree lighting for the entire venue was incredible!!! The entire venue and crowd felt like it was part of the visual experience, not just the stage. This is a new idea/visual for the 2014 tour they have never done before

Great reviews my man.

Not to get too nerdy here, but they used the disco ball on the Lateralus tour too. Specifically for the "red and yellow" parts of the verses in Lateralus. I remember it being hung over the FOH board in the arena shows and they'd aim two lasers all the way from the stage which would split into lighting for the entire building.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote