View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
01-26-2013, 01:02 AM

No doubt about seeing Jello. I saw DKs back in the day. This will be a nice reconnect. And his caterwaul has changed little over the last 30 years.

Nick Cave is closing this festival. I am guessing he'll go on the Outdoor stage opposite RHCP. That would be perfect.

I'm still thinking there will be a late add. It won't be Tool, of course. But with all the rumors now being confirmed that RHCP were a replacement for the Rolling Stones, I'm thinking GV won't just stand pat. Even if they do, I love this line up. One of the best I have seen for Coachella.

Got a house within walking distance this year. Pretty stoked about that.

Last edited by sonnyboy11; 01-26-2013 at 01:03 AM..
Old 01-26-2013, 01:02 AM   #817
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: General Tool Discussion

No doubt about seeing Jello. I saw DKs back in the day. This will be a nice reconnect. And his caterwaul has changed little over the last 30 years.

Nick Cave is closing this festival. I am guessing he'll go on the Outdoor stage opposite RHCP. That would be perfect.

I'm still thinking there will be a late add. It won't be Tool, of course. But with all the rumors now being confirmed that RHCP were a replacement for the Rolling Stones, I'm thinking GV won't just stand pat. Even if they do, I love this line up. One of the best I have seen for Coachella.

Got a house within walking distance this year. Pretty stoked about that.

Last edited by sonnyboy11; 01-26-2013 at 01:03 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote