View Single Post
elusivEuphoria's Avatar elusivEuphoria
01-25-2013, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrca View Post
Gonna be amazing seeing them outdoors in the desert; a lot of their songs are about the beauty/power of the desert.
Hope you're right, and I hope you enjoy it if you go. The videos I saw of them at River's Edge during the day time... just looked like a total waste. The theater shows I've seen are a blast, and judging by your post, I'd bet you agree. Doesn't look like they've given any indication of what time of day they'd be playing. I'd hope for any that go that it's as close to sunset as possible.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:39 AM   #811
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrca View Post
Gonna be amazing seeing them outdoors in the desert; a lot of their songs are about the beauty/power of the desert.
Hope you're right, and I hope you enjoy it if you go. The videos I saw of them at River's Edge during the day time... just looked like a total waste. The theater shows I've seen are a blast, and judging by your post, I'd bet you agree. Doesn't look like they've given any indication of what time of day they'd be playing. I'd hope for any that go that it's as close to sunset as possible.