View Single Post
Whodini's Avatar Whodini
01-24-2013, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodini View Post
Then what is TOOL waiting on? As a writing band that produces music. MAYNARD!! That being said, I'm well aware that MJK has other interests...and thats fine and well, but to consider TOOL an active artistic enitity, they are no longer relevant. I can only listen to Aenima so long before I realize that was written 16 years ago. I think the band needs to come straight and tell us they dont intend to produce music. They intend to go on another tour off of 10,000 days 8 years later, with no intention of doing anything else
I suppose the newest article where maynard was interviewed essentially proves my point. TOOL is no longer. Its a shame for us fans. I dont necessarily criticize maynard for anything...he's found different interests, but I would suggest Blair...and ive already sensed it, stop telling us the band is ready to throw down a record. Theyre not. TOOL as we know it is over.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:54 PM   #806
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 18
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodini View Post
Then what is TOOL waiting on? As a writing band that produces music. MAYNARD!! That being said, I'm well aware that MJK has other interests...and thats fine and well, but to consider TOOL an active artistic enitity, they are no longer relevant. I can only listen to Aenima so long before I realize that was written 16 years ago. I think the band needs to come straight and tell us they dont intend to produce music. They intend to go on another tour off of 10,000 days 8 years later, with no intention of doing anything else
I suppose the newest article where maynard was interviewed essentially proves my point. TOOL is no longer. Its a shame for us fans. I dont necessarily criticize maynard for anything...he's found different interests, but I would suggest Blair...and ive already sensed it, stop telling us the band is ready to throw down a record. Theyre not. TOOL as we know it is over.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote