View Single Post
Boozy Eulogist's Avatar Boozy Eulogist
03-23-2006, 10:22 AM

Yeah, Alex loves the money. So much so that he still lives in the same place he lived 20 years ago, and drives a POS car. Any money he makes goes right into the creation of CoSM. If he is marketable, it's not for inflating his bank account.

Also yeah, a father promoting his daughter?! I've Never! At least she got a new website...that old one made 1997 look good.

In all honesty, I bet he does like the movie, despite Zena assuring us that it would, indeed, blow ;)

P.S.
This album art business seems to be as real as it gets. And you guys are FLOODING the grey and cosm sites. Don't crash it you bastards!
Old 03-23-2006, 10:22 AM   #38
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 52
Re: Alex Grey Confirms Album Cover

Yeah, Alex loves the money. So much so that he still lives in the same place he lived 20 years ago, and drives a POS car. Any money he makes goes right into the creation of CoSM. If he is marketable, it's not for inflating his bank account.

Also yeah, a father promoting his daughter?! I've Never! At least she got a new website...that old one made 1997 look good.

In all honesty, I bet he does like the movie, despite Zena assuring us that it would, indeed, blow ;)

P.S.
This album art business seems to be as real as it gets. And you guys are FLOODING the grey and cosm sites. Don't crash it you bastards!