View Single Post
junior
12-18-2019, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
So I'm guessing it's not Mila. Not sure if she's considered A list at this time. Subjective 8 suppose.

But as you pointed out, she is a bud of MJK and sang with Pucifer (was lucky end to see her twice with them and it was indeed killer) since Adam seems to be 100% in charge of vids, I dont think he would incorporate someone associated with Puscifer.

Just my humble opinion.

I think the story originated on a clickbait site, so I could be total BS
If you saw her twice with Puscifer, then you saw most of her appearances with them.
I think she only did 2 or 3 shows. 4 at the most. I could be forgetting things.
She never did any of the Puscifer tours that I recall, only the Pearl in Vegas and Club Nokia mini-stands.
Old 12-18-2019, 03:35 AM   #6825
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
So I'm guessing it's not Mila. Not sure if she's considered A list at this time. Subjective 8 suppose.

But as you pointed out, she is a bud of MJK and sang with Pucifer (was lucky end to see her twice with them and it was indeed killer) since Adam seems to be 100% in charge of vids, I dont think he would incorporate someone associated with Puscifer.

Just my humble opinion.

I think the story originated on a clickbait site, so I could be total BS
If you saw her twice with Puscifer, then you saw most of her appearances with them.
I think she only did 2 or 3 shows. 4 at the most. I could be forgetting things.
She never did any of the Puscifer tours that I recall, only the Pearl in Vegas and Club Nokia mini-stands.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote