View Single Post
hot mess
07-30-2009, 12:18 PM

sorry for everyone that got surrounded by dumbasses. there's always going to be a good percentage of idiots at a tool show, but i really lucked up. thanks to angela for helping me secure a rail spot and to kat and her boyfriend for saving my space when i had to pee or re-beer. seriously the nicest people i've ever met at a tool show, one of the biggest reasons it's the best show i've seen yet (of 3).

also, i think that the sound quality just varies for every person there because of where they're positioned. so i was on the rail, justin's side, and i could hear it all clear as a bell. wasn't even as loud as i was expecting (but also couldn't hear a damn thing once i was out)! of course maynard wasn't loud enough, but then again he never is.

so yeah, thanks to all you considerate non-idiot tool fans for making me proud to be one of you!
Old 07-30-2009, 12:18 PM   #33
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.29.09 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangle's Coliseum

sorry for everyone that got surrounded by dumbasses. there's always going to be a good percentage of idiots at a tool show, but i really lucked up. thanks to angela for helping me secure a rail spot and to kat and her boyfriend for saving my space when i had to pee or re-beer. seriously the nicest people i've ever met at a tool show, one of the biggest reasons it's the best show i've seen yet (of 3).

also, i think that the sound quality just varies for every person there because of where they're positioned. so i was on the rail, justin's side, and i could hear it all clear as a bell. wasn't even as loud as i was expecting (but also couldn't hear a damn thing once i was out)! of course maynard wasn't loud enough, but then again he never is.

so yeah, thanks to all you considerate non-idiot tool fans for making me proud to be one of you!
OFFLINE |