View Single Post
mlbrady89
07-30-2009, 12:18 PM

Ha i registered just to post on this thread. I am from charlotte and was stoked to finally not have to travel to see tool. I had general admission tickets and was happy it wasnt packed down on the floor. Funny enough i believe my last show at bojangles(cricket arena then) was a perfect circle so i expected similar audio. It was a bit loud at times but better than it being too quiet. Visuals were amazing as usual. Expected setlist, the jam during schism was sick and maynards shinanigans were humorous as usual. With that being said, I am very dissapointed in my home city for the amount of redneck assholes in attendence for this show. Rude belligerent people looking for a fight. Tools performances are visually stimulating and having to keep an eye on people around you ruins this aspect. I still had an awesome time, i expected more out of charlotte and its tool fans. Its a toss up on whether ill be returning for a tool show in the queen city.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:18 PM   #32
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.29.09 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangle's Coliseum

Ha i registered just to post on this thread. I am from charlotte and was stoked to finally not have to travel to see tool. I had general admission tickets and was happy it wasnt packed down on the floor. Funny enough i believe my last show at bojangles(cricket arena then) was a perfect circle so i expected similar audio. It was a bit loud at times but better than it being too quiet. Visuals were amazing as usual. Expected setlist, the jam during schism was sick and maynards shinanigans were humorous as usual. With that being said, I am very dissapointed in my home city for the amount of redneck assholes in attendence for this show. Rude belligerent people looking for a fight. Tools performances are visually stimulating and having to keep an eye on people around you ruins this aspect. I still had an awesome time, i expected more out of charlotte and its tool fans. Its a toss up on whether ill be returning for a tool show in the queen city.
OFFLINE |