View Single Post
mohaafajita
07-30-2009, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twentyfive&1 View Post
We must have been next to each other - fight to the right, mosh to the left. I had my daughter with me (her 2nd Tool show). She is only 5'4" and a whole bunch of tall and/or goofy bastards kept forcing their way in front of her. She couldn't see shit and had to hold up her cell phone just to get a shitty glimpse of the stage.

Oh, and some really fucked up girl was hitting on my kid. VERY CREEPY.

But the beligerent pricks bullying by and spilling their beers on us with no apology was just about too much.

Not very proud of my home state right now. See you down in Tennessee Bay?
Yea, I probably saw her and you. I could have been right next to you as I recall a smaller girl holding a cell phone up right beside me. I hopped into the mosh a couple times, but mostly I jammed to myself, harder than anyone else around me it seemed. I was gettin the fuck down. It was my first Tool concert, so I was feeling the music go through me. The black security guard dude was a prick, but what can you expect. He shined his stupid light during Stinkfist(?) i think at the fighters, wow man, that's going to do a lot. I smelled weed and cigs throughout the whole time. Hell I even lit up a cig myself for a couple of minutes.

I also yelled out play something from Opiate, with a reply from a guy behind me saying, " That's not gonna happen." But hey, it was worth a shot.

Traffic was horrific. I was sitting there for possibly 45 minutes, in the main street too, waiting to get out, very unorginized.

!

Last edited by marcus; 07-30-2009 at 10:37 AM..
Old 07-30-2009, 09:21 AM   #31
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.29.09 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangle's Coliseum

Quote:
Originally Posted by twentyfive&1 View Post
We must have been next to each other - fight to the right, mosh to the left. I had my daughter with me (her 2nd Tool show). She is only 5'4" and a whole bunch of tall and/or goofy bastards kept forcing their way in front of her. She couldn't see shit and had to hold up her cell phone just to get a shitty glimpse of the stage.

Oh, and some really fucked up girl was hitting on my kid. VERY CREEPY.

But the beligerent pricks bullying by and spilling their beers on us with no apology was just about too much.

Not very proud of my home state right now. See you down in Tennessee Bay?
Yea, I probably saw her and you. I could have been right next to you as I recall a smaller girl holding a cell phone up right beside me. I hopped into the mosh a couple times, but mostly I jammed to myself, harder than anyone else around me it seemed. I was gettin the fuck down. It was my first Tool concert, so I was feeling the music go through me. The black security guard dude was a prick, but what can you expect. He shined his stupid light during Stinkfist(?) i think at the fighters, wow man, that's going to do a lot. I smelled weed and cigs throughout the whole time. Hell I even lit up a cig myself for a couple of minutes.

I also yelled out play something from Opiate, with a reply from a guy behind me saying, " That's not gonna happen." But hey, it was worth a shot.

Traffic was horrific. I was sitting there for possibly 45 minutes, in the main street too, waiting to get out, very unorginized.

!

Last edited by marcus; 07-30-2009 at 10:37 AM..
OFFLINE |