View Single Post
twentyfive&1
07-30-2009, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohaafajita View Post
I was in front of Justin, about 6 rows back on the floor. Right where the mosh pit full of kids started. Also a fight broke out around here, very beginning of the show.

The band was great tonight. It was very loud, and my ears still are ringing. Being the first time I have seen them, I loved the show. However, Maynard seems a step lower than the rest of the crew in effort.

Still had a great time, had a great spot, only negative part is I was sober,
We must have been next to each other - fight to the right, mosh to the left. I had my daughter with me (her 2nd Tool show). She is only 5'4" and a whole bunch of tall and/or goofy bastards kept forcing their way in front of her. She couldn't see shit and had to hold up her cell phone just to get a shitty glimpse of the stage.

Oh, and some really fucked up girl was hitting on my kid. VERY CREEPY.

But the beligerent pricks bullying by and spilling their beers on us with no apology was just about too much.

Not very proud of my home state right now. See you down in Tennessee Bay?
Old 07-30-2009, 03:50 AM   #15
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.29.09 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangle's Coliseum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohaafajita View Post
I was in front of Justin, about 6 rows back on the floor. Right where the mosh pit full of kids started. Also a fight broke out around here, very beginning of the show.

The band was great tonight. It was very loud, and my ears still are ringing. Being the first time I have seen them, I loved the show. However, Maynard seems a step lower than the rest of the crew in effort.

Still had a great time, had a great spot, only negative part is I was sober,
We must have been next to each other - fight to the right, mosh to the left. I had my daughter with me (her 2nd Tool show). She is only 5'4" and a whole bunch of tall and/or goofy bastards kept forcing their way in front of her. She couldn't see shit and had to hold up her cell phone just to get a shitty glimpse of the stage.

Oh, and some really fucked up girl was hitting on my kid. VERY CREEPY.

But the beligerent pricks bullying by and spilling their beers on us with no apology was just about too much.

Not very proud of my home state right now. See you down in Tennessee Bay?
OFFLINE |