View Single Post
Flavor Of The Week
07-29-2009, 10:09 PM

Great show. Missed Jambi last tour due to a fight next to us. Got to hear it. Didn't get to hear Aenema last tour, got to hear it this time. So personally I was very pleased.

As far as people whining about Maynard not facing the crowd simply: shut up.

From my vantage point, when he was facing the crowd I saw his profile, when he wasn't facing the crowd - I saw his profile. Boo hoo. Nice 'hawk tho.

I laughed a bit when he would sit down behind Danny. Full leather outfit can't be too comfortable.

Yes, the laser pointer was unfortunate. Liked how Maynard just swung around while singing and sort of gestured to the screens as if, "I'll sing this way now."

All in all, very good show. Thought the sound was great. Lights looked super also.

And my two cents, I feel like the setlist is a perfect repertoire of their material. Thoroughly enjoyable rock band. Party on.

lolmoments:
Myself and two brothers sat together to my left, to my right, two dudes, to their right, two chicks. A guy came up to myself and dudeman, and said, "You're in our seats MAN!" So dude and I look at respective tickets. "Nope, sorry. What section are you in?" "ONE OH EIGHT YOU'RE IN OUR .... oh, sorry." And he walked off. "Learn to READ."

Not a minute later a different guy and his girl come over and say "Is anyone sitting here," as two chicks and one dude were gone. Dude to my right explains yes. "Oh there are people in our seats and we don't want to be mean. ;( " Dude says, "Tell THAT woman and make them move?" "Oh..."

Dude's friend came back and thought we had exaggerated. It was good laugh. Our seats must have looked tantalizing.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:09 PM   #10
Banned.

Bincount™: 4
Re: 07.29.09 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangle's Coliseum

Great show. Missed Jambi last tour due to a fight next to us. Got to hear it. Didn't get to hear Aenema last tour, got to hear it this time. So personally I was very pleased.

As far as people whining about Maynard not facing the crowd simply: shut up.

From my vantage point, when he was facing the crowd I saw his profile, when he wasn't facing the crowd - I saw his profile. Boo hoo. Nice 'hawk tho.

I laughed a bit when he would sit down behind Danny. Full leather outfit can't be too comfortable.

Yes, the laser pointer was unfortunate. Liked how Maynard just swung around while singing and sort of gestured to the screens as if, "I'll sing this way now."

All in all, very good show. Thought the sound was great. Lights looked super also.

And my two cents, I feel like the setlist is a perfect repertoire of their material. Thoroughly enjoyable rock band. Party on.

lolmoments:
Myself and two brothers sat together to my left, to my right, two dudes, to their right, two chicks. A guy came up to myself and dudeman, and said, "You're in our seats MAN!" So dude and I look at respective tickets. "Nope, sorry. What section are you in?" "ONE OH EIGHT YOU'RE IN OUR .... oh, sorry." And he walked off. "Learn to READ."

Not a minute later a different guy and his girl come over and say "Is anyone sitting here," as two chicks and one dude were gone. Dude to my right explains yes. "Oh there are people in our seats and we don't want to be mean. ;( " Dude says, "Tell THAT woman and make them move?" "Oh..."

Dude's friend came back and thought we had exaggerated. It was good laugh. Our seats must have looked tantalizing.
OFFLINE |