View Single Post
Timshel
07-29-2009, 07:45 PM

Maynard's back was turned for most of the beginning because of the belligerent loser shining the laser pointer at him. Security drug him from the floor half way through the show.

This was the worst of the four shows I have attended. The band played well. That was the most I've ever seen Adam get into a show. But the venue and the crowd were horrible. My section was surrounded by redneck assholes trying to imitate Aenema era Maynard dancing and generally ruining the show for people around them. The audio was atrocious, as well.

I guess I'm spoiled from the two Pearl shows in Spring 07. I will not see Tool again in the Carolinas.

I enjoyed the bands performance and the visuals. I also missed out on Flood during the last leg, so that was cool. Anyway. Sorry for being a downer.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:45 PM   #3
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5
Re: 07.29.09 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangle's Coliseum

Maynard's back was turned for most of the beginning because of the belligerent loser shining the laser pointer at him. Security drug him from the floor half way through the show.

This was the worst of the four shows I have attended. The band played well. That was the most I've ever seen Adam get into a show. But the venue and the crowd were horrible. My section was surrounded by redneck assholes trying to imitate Aenema era Maynard dancing and generally ruining the show for people around them. The audio was atrocious, as well.

I guess I'm spoiled from the two Pearl shows in Spring 07. I will not see Tool again in the Carolinas.

I enjoyed the bands performance and the visuals. I also missed out on Flood during the last leg, so that was cool. Anyway. Sorry for being a downer.
OFFLINE |